0IT.US’ Dependability is the single biggest benefit to my business. We have used other IT companies in the past, but there has been no comparison to 0IT.US. The attention we receive makes us feel we have a private computer support company at our fingertips. Whatever the problem has been, they have always found an answer. 0IT.US is always available and ready to help when we contact them at any hours of the day or night to find a solution to our emergency problems as well.
Free Report for Business In San Antonio Area
12 Little-Known Facts and Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data and Choosing a Remote Backup Service
By downloading our free report, you will learn:
- The only way to know for SURE your data can be recovered if lost, corrupted, or deleted – yet fewer than 10% of businesses have this in place
- Seven things you should absolutely demand from any off-site backup service
- Where many backups fail and give you a false sense of security
- The #1 cause of data loss that businesses don’t even think about until their data is erased
You will discover the scary but true facts about data loss.
Fill out the form on this page to say, “Yes! Sign me up for a Free Data Security Analysis so I can know for sure that my data will be there when I need it most!”
Please reserve one of your FREE Data Security Analyses in my name. I understand that I am under no obligation to do or buy anything by requesting this free service.
At no charge, we will send a data security specialist to your office to:
- Audit your current data protection, including backup and restore procedures, tape rotations, and maintenance schedule to see if anything jeopardizes your data’s security.
- Review procedures for storage and transportation of data. Many people don’t realize they damage their disks (and thereby corrupt their data) by improperly caring for their storage devices.
- Check your network backup system to make sure it is accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose.
- Present a simple and easy-to-understand chart that will detail the makeup of your data, including the age and type of files you are backing up. Why should you care? Because many companies inadvertently use valuable computer storage to back up their employees’ personal MP3 files and movies.
- Discuss current data protection needs and explain in plain English where your risks are. We know everyone has a different level of risk tolerance, and we want to make sure all the risks you’re taking with your data are by choice, not because of miscommunication or accident.
Yes! Sign me up for a Free Data Security Analysis
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.