Watch as a certified ethical hacker breaks into three computers in just minutes.
One of the most significant risks to businesses of all sizes these days is hackers trying to gain access to your IT systems. Sometimes they succeed and go undetected for some time.
Thanks to automated tools, remote access control software, and other available software, all businesses are targeted by hackers. They want to steal your data, logins, or worse, hold your data to ransom; they are times go for double extorsion or triple extorsion once they have your data.
We asked a certified ethical hacker to break into three computers using different attack types. He filmed it from both ends – as the hacker and what was happening on his victims’ machines.
What you’re about to see is rarely captured on video…
1. In this first attack, our ethical hacker encrypts all your data after gaining access to the computer system. The decryption key won't get released until you pay the ransom to get it back.
2. In this second attack, our ethical hacker uses a fake login portal to get you to give away your login details and effectively gain access to your system.
3. Here, our hacker reveals why it's so important to always keep your software and operating system fully-up to date. There are some other countermeasures and security we can help you to put in place.
These videos scared us… because, without adequate security and protection, the consequences are devastating for any business of any size. We see the effects of these attacks every day.
- Do you now realize how easy it is for a determined hacker to get into your IT systems?
- Does your business have the right blend of software, staff training, and processes to protect your IT and data?
- Would you like us to review it? The peace of mind you will get from this review will be tremendous.
Book a 15-minute video call at a time that suits you. There’s no obligation to buy anything, ever. Here’s our live calendar: